Uttarakhand is also fondly called ‘Devbhoomi’ which translates to The God’s Land in English. It is such a beautiful place that it has never faced any problem in attracting tourists. The beauty you find here is so serene that it directly pierces your heart. With green terrains and shimmery waters, Uttarakhand does stand out on the Indian map. Although it is an extremely beautiful place, yet not a lot of people have visited it. A lot of its beauty is still unexplored. If you feel curious about this place and want to know why one should pay a visit here, then here are some reasons that you can check out. Have a look-
- Do you love flowers? Do you feel extremely happy when you see flowers blooming in different colours? If yes, then Uttarakhand has something in store for you. There is a valley of flowers in Uttarakhand which can treat your eyes as well as soul. The sight this Valley offers is simply out of the world. Talk to good travel agent for Uttarakhand travel package for the memorable experience.
- If you are fond of wild animals and you love to see them live in their natural habitat, then a visit at the famous Jim Corbett National Park would be the best bet. A visit here will bring you close to the life of animals. And if you are too fond of animals, then you will extremely love your stint hear. Although we have seen dogs and cats and other domestic animals eat, sleep and engage with other animals, we don’t have a lot of knowledge in this regard when it comes to wild animals. If you feel inquisitive about wild animals’ unique way of living, then this National Park will enrich your repository of knowledge.
- If you love water and the mere sight of water reflecting light makes you feel elated, then the Naini Lake in Nainital is a tourist destination you will immensely love. The most important characteristic of this lake is that it is flanked by mountains on both the sides. You can also take a boat ride here to explore the lake better.
- There is a bridge at Garjia in Uttarakhand. This Bridge has an archaic feel to it, because of which you simply step back in time. A beautiful water body flows underneath the bridge which offers the complete ambience a touch of liveliness.
- If you are visiting Rishikesh in Uttarakhand, then you will not just evoke pure spirituality in yourself, but will also have some great time with your family and friends. There are amazing water activities to explore in Rishikesh. One of the most popular of these is rafting. By rafting in the Ganges, you will definitely feel energized to move back into your old chaotic Life. Yes, it is that refreshing!
If along with Uttarakhand, you are willing to explore Himachal Pradesh, you can reach Dharamshala Mcleodganj triund from Delhi. This, again, will be a travel experience you will never forget in your life. To make sure nothing goes wrong while you are on your trip around these scenic places, you should take travel packages from a reputed travel agent.
You should take your Uttarakhand travel package from a good travel agent.