For those suffering from Arthritis, would know how painful it is to take up that pain and be with it. It is definitely not easy to lie with it. But then ayurvedic medicine can help you a lot to keep the pain under control. The tenacity of this disease is common yet painful condition tends to increase during a few changes in the season. Arthritis is a way of referring to joint pain or joint disease which causes severe pain. This also means that it is an inflammation of the joints and can affect one or multiple joints. The symptoms of arthritis are most commonly seen in adults above the age of 60 to 65 years. This pain of the disease especially increases during the winter days and the ayurvedic medicine for arthritis in india helps you quite a lot to deal with it.
Know about the means of healing the pain for osteoarthritis:
- First and foremost know that thecold weather only adds to the excessive pain, stiffness and swelling in the joints. While there is no permanent cure for the condition but then many health experts suggest tweaking their diet in a bid to better manage the condition and also helps in healing the pain. Simplifying the statement it will help to reduce the pain.
- Secondly In addition to that the herbs may also help to decrease inflammation and to strengthen bones and improve flexibility. Triphala herb can help to clean the colon which is also higly recommended for patients having this disease.
- Thirdly Diet modification is also very important for people having this disease.You are highly recommended to Avoid hot and spicy food, and other foodstuffs like dairy foods, potato, eggplant cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, okra, potatoes.
- Fourthly the doctors will also recommend you toconsume plenty of fruits, fruit Juices, homemade soups, green salads and green vegetables.
- Fifthly you can also takehot baths, compresses or massage with massage oils such as Almond oil, Sesame oil is beneficial in arthritic pain as it reduces the pain and helps you in healing it to some extent.
- You are also recommended to massagevigorously on the most severely affected areas for full benefits.
- Most importantly you are asked to do some Physical exercise and yoga if you have arthritis. Because during this period Exercise in moderation amount helps you stay healthy. Also remember that too much exercise can cause further aggravation to your arthritic condition.
- Also ayurvedic medicine for osteoarthritis can help to ease your very painful condition but all of the above methods should be done in moderation that suits your needs and health.
- Eucalyptus oil makes for the most common herbal treatment for arthritis. So that can also come as a healing medicine for you.
So in a nutshell Ayurvedic medicines are used for treatment of various medical conditions. Arthritis is the most common ailment for which people take Ayurvedic treatment. Ayurvedic treatment for arthritis can alleviate pain in people with arthritis and help in the reducing it giving you some relief.